Services of the Clover Library District
- For patron use children's and adult VHS tapes and DVDs can be checked out.
- Beautiful art prints can be checked out for three months at a time, what a nice way to
brighten your home - at no cost.
- Large print books for those of you who find the regular print too small or whose eyes tire
- Audio Books for adults and book and cassettes for children have been added this year.
Why not try this the next time you get in your car.
- Talking books, including a cassette player for the blind or physically handicapped, is a
good idea for someone who is confined to bed or has arthritis or other physical
impairment, permanent or temporary.
- For those college bound students, lots of informations on loans and area colleges.
- Need something copied? We have a copy machine to copy almost anything on any
weight paper, 20 cents a copy.
- Fill your leisure hours with jigsaw puzzles, the library has them for teens, youngsters,
- The summer reading program is held each year to encourage youngsters to continue
working on their reading skills and learn to enjoy the library. This begins in June and
continues through July with a special party to conclude the program.
- The community room is available for use free of charge to residents, whether the library
is open or not. Call the librarian to reserve a date - the room also has a mini-kitchen.
- The Library has two display cases with area residents loaning their collections, for
others to enjoy. Contact the librarians if you have something to share - also, the cases
are securely locked.
- Another service at the library is the "dial-a-story" featuring a taped story for children by
dialing 334-2945. This is receiving good response with about 100 calls monthly. The
tape is changed each week.
- Story hours for the children are scheduled off and on during the year.
- Christmas is a special time with a tree decorating party for all area children.
- The library is a member of the Rails Library System and entitled to the services of the
system. If you don't find what you want in the library, we'll see if the system can help.
This includes books, research materials and videotapes. The system now makes pick-
up and delivery at the library twice a week sure saves on postage.
- The library has two multi-media computers for patron use.
- The library also has high speed internet access available for patron use. Wireless
Internet is available within the Library.
- 24 hour answering machine for renewals and messages. Fax Service available
including 24 hour incoming fax.
Explain to your customers how they can order or gain access to your services.
You can also highlight other resources or alliances that increase the breadth of your services.